We are a church food pantry that provides groceries to those who come and apply for help on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. We feed approximately thirty (30) families each time we open our doors. We are staffed by volunteers who feel led to this calling and are seeking to fulfill God's purpose in their lives by providing for those in need.
The Food Pantry is open every 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
Providing support and help to the Food Pantry might be easier than you thought! Our local Kroger Stores are committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. With their Community Rewards program, Bonaire United Methodist Church can earn points and money which can buy food and supplies for our Food Pantry.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
* Simply login into your members and/or register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Our NPO number is 84225 so ensure you enter this as the NPO number and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
* Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
* Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
This Ministry opened in December of 2014. It follows the same schedule as the Food Pantry and has consistently provided clothing to the clients who come for food. Thanks to generous donations, this ministry is giving away nearly 100 pieces of clothing every time its doors are open. The people who receive clothes are so very grateful. It is a heartwarming ministry for those who are involved.
The Clothing Closet is open every 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
The Book Nook is a second library for Reading On My Mind Inc., a literacy nonprofit. The mission is to provide free books to individuals who may not be able to have access to a library or book store. The Book Nook opens in conjunction with the food pantry and clothes closet, and will continue to accept donations of books.
The Book Nook will be open every 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
Loads of Love is a laundry ministry began in Bonaire, GA by Caroline Gowan for her Girl Scout Gold Award project. Supported by volunteers from Bonaire United Methodist Church, we offer this service one evening per month. Anyone who needs clean clothes is welcome to come. We bring the quarters to operate the machines, detergent, bleach, dryer sheets, baskets and a heart for serving the Lord. While the volunteers are washing, drying and folding, we sing praise and worship songs for our guests. They come with dirty laundry, and leave with a renewed spirit!
Offered on the second Friday of each month at the Homestyle Laundry laundromat, located at 2296 Moody rd. in Warner Robins, from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.