A lot happens at MidWeek: dinner, studies, choirs, table groups, and children and youth Bible studies.
- The Adult study for the Fall is Disciple 1: Becoming Disciples through Bible Study - a 12 week study led by Larry West and starting Sept 6 - each week 6:15 PM.
- Breath of Life Movement Class is held in the Elm Street Building from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- Bonaire Kids (grades 1-5) and Students (grades 6-12) have programming from 6:00-7:15 PM.
- Choirs meet: Chapel Choir at 5:55 PM, the Christmas Choir at 6:40 PM, and the Sanctuary Choir at 7:15 PM.
- A Nursery is provided every week for little ones from 6:00-7:15 PM.
Supper runs from 5:30 PM until 6:00 PM. Adults eat for $6, Kids eat for $4, and the family maximum is only $20!
Calling the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the 11-week list or each week, by Monday at 4:00 PM.