We are a church food pantry that provides groceries to those who come and apply for help on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. We feed approximately 65-80 families each month. We are staffed by volunteers who feel led to this calling and are seeking to fulfill God's purpose in their lives by providing for those in need.
The Food Pantry is open every 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
How can you help?
1. Volunteer on Fridays. Call the church office at (478) 923-7317 for more information.
2. Donate money during worship or through our secure, online system here.
3. Donate items directly. Monthly items always needed:
Canned Food - Meat, fruit, soup;
Boxed/bagged Food - Rice, pasta, cereal;
Hygiene Items - Baby wipes, soap, deodorant;
Clothing - New packages of undergarments and socks are always needed.
4. Allow your own groceries to help feed others.
The Kroger Community Rewards program allows Bonaire United Methodist Church to earn points and money, which can buy food and supplies for our Food Pantry. Simply login into your members and/or register online at KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Our NPO number is 84225 so ensure you enter this as the NPO number and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- If you use your phone number at the register at Kroger, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.