The historic message of the church does not change, but the delivery methods adapt over time. This is one of those times.
As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID019) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our members, guests and our staff. We are committed to providing you a clean, safe and welcoming worship environment.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Asking everyone to swap handshakes and hugs for verbal greetings, observing a social distance as recommended.
- Encouraging our members and guests to stay connected if you choose to stay home. We now offer the chance to view the livestream or archive of Sunday’s teachings, along with checking out the bulletin, and giving your offering. Find it all at bonairechurch.com.
- Simple changes to worship service customs, as we keep the faith and lose the germs.
- Providing antibacterial hand sanitizers (as available).
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and continuing the use of EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Adjusting our refreshments in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Encouraging our staff to closely monitor their health and well-being and asking anyone who is sick or has a member of their household who is sick to stay home.
WHAT WE ARE CONSIDERING:
- Ways to offer Worship and Studies every week, while also meeting the recommendation of public health authorities.
- Limited staffing in the office with adjusted office hours as needed.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Trust the experts, at the Centers for Disease Control’s website, who encourage:
- Frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not your hands.
- For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Make sure you have enough groceries and household products to last you for a prolonged period of time at home. Refill prescription medications.
- Keep in touch with family and friends, and contact us if you need assistance. Our staff will continue to check their individual email (see website for addresses). You can access us by phone at (478) 923-7317 or email at email@example.com.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will follow instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities or government agencies as needed.
We will continue to be here for you. Grace and peace.